[Openmcl-devel] hessian binary protocol...

Jon S. Anthony j-anthony at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 15:38:22 PDT 2009

Thanks.  I did some more Googling and wasn't able to see anything
specific to this and Nick Levine.  But, I did find a public email
address and sent him a note asking about it.  However, this email
address ended up being part of something that I think will be of
interest to the rest of the list as well.

It appears that Nick Levine is writing a new book on Lisp:

Lisp outside the Box: http://lisp-book.org/

And get this - it's for O'Reilly!  Ha!

/Jon