[Openmcl-devel] Core Animation demo fails under OSX 10.6

Arthur Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Thu Aug 26 06:13:09 PDT 2010

Thank you Ralph for your fixes.

Is it likely, do you think, that subviews of a content-view could not have layers?
In other words, would a window need to have a content-view that has layers and
no subviews, if one wants layers anywhere? And goodbye to any idea of a
layered-view subclass that acts in most respects like any other view subclass?

btw I'm asking only for opinion, not for software!      but feel free :-)

Arthur