[Openmcl-devel] Interactive cocoa programming

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Sat Dec 4 07:55:11 PST 2010

Try XMLisp (eXtreme Media Lisp)  http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/    Here is the complete Lisp part of the XMLisp version of Currency Exchange:

(defmethod CONVERT-CURRENCY-ACTION ((w application-window) (Button button))
  (setf (value (view-named w "amount"))
        (* (value (view-named w "rate"))
           (value (view-named w "dollars")))))

Of course you need to define the layout (WARNING: file contains extremely dangerous ideas including the ability of Lisp to read XML expressions):

http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/source/browse/trunk/XMLisp/sources/XLUI/examples/2D/Currency%20Converter.lisp

Alex