[Openmcl-devel] Providing an Objective-C API with Clozure

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Tue Feb 2 06:52:21 PST 2010

On Feb 2, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Steven Núñez wrote:

> I should have been more clear: technically it's not client/server (as in remote), it's a objective-c library that the GUI guys will use. So I guess that answers the main question: no clozure library callable from ObjectiveC without a wrapper of sorts.

Just in case you're interested in a more general common lisp solution (as opposed to clozure only), ecl <ecls.sourceforge.net> can deliver compiled lisp code as c-callable libraries (i.e., dylibs on Mac OS X). If you extend your search to commercial common lisps, LispWorks can do this as well.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com