[Openmcl-devel] macports fails to build ccl

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Feb 6 20:10:45 PST 2010

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, Yue K. Li wrote:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> This is my first time install ccl on my macbook pro, and I use the following:
>
> sudo port install ccl
>
> and I got the following error, any help is appreciated:

[...]
> Before reporting a bug, first run the command again with the -d flag
> to get complete output.

When you ran again with the -d flag, was the complete output complete
enough to be more useful than the incomplete output in your message ?

If I had to guess (and I do ...), I'd say that it was very possible
that you're trying to build the lisp kernel on a Snow Leopard (10.6)
system and that you didn't include 10.4 support when you installed
XCode; as of CCL 1.4, the kernel still requires 10.4 support.