[Openmcl-devel] Lisp Conference proceedings

Brian Hayes bhayes at amsci.org
Sat Jan 23 09:59:26 PST 2010

Clearing out space on bookshelves, I find that I have a complete run of the proceedings of the ACM Conference on Lisp and Functional Programming. Is there anyone on this list who might want to take possession of these volumes? If so, would you be willing to pay the cost of shipping them?

The conference was held biannually from 1980 through 1994, so there are eight volumes.

Forgive me if this note is criminally off-topic, but I'm a little leery of posting the offer in a more open forum such as comp.lang.lisp

Brian Hayes