[Openmcl-devel] iPad?

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Thu Jan 28 16:21:08 UTC 2010

On 28 Jan 2010, at 15:55, Paul Krueger wrote:

> The new iPad uses Apple's proprietary A4 chip which reportedly has a
> Power architecture. Anyone want to speculate on the availability of
> CCL for it? Might be interesting ...

If it is licensed the same way as the iPhone you presumably will not
be able to put applications onto it which allow it to be programmed.

I kind of hope that's not the case though, because something (in fact
the only thing) I'd want such a machine for would be providing a
seriously portable symbolic maths environment.