[Openmcl-devel] iPad?

peter p2.edoc at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:34:51 PST 2010

At 10:54 AM -0600 10/1/28, Brian Mastenbrook wrote:
>The idea was mostly dead anyway due to Apple's restrictions on what you
>can do on the iPhone / iPad.
>
>The iPad isn't a computer. You can go about your business. Move along.

Swizz.

In Apple terms we seem to be suffering a proportional dilution of
platforms of which we are encourage to deliver.  Presumably if it was
the least bit convenient to take any advantage of this gadget boom,
we'd not just be smacking our lisp lips at the opportunity, but
banking the iTunes revenue.  It's been a while.

http://funcall.posterous.com/ecl-on-iphone-redux

http://lambdajive.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/common-lisp-on-iphone-ecl-comes-through-at-last/

http://github.com/kriyative/ecl-iphone-builder