[Openmcl-devel] same foreign object?

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Sat Jan 30 14:50:12 PST 2010

Thanks.  And since eql works on ccl::foreign-standard-objects as well;
it can be usefule on the cocoa bridge objects.

ccl> (defmacro application-native-menubar () `(slot-value (slot-value
*application* 'ccl::ui-object) 'ns:_main-menu))
APPLICATION-NATIVE-MENUBAR
ccl> (type-of (application-native-menubar))
NS:NS-MENU
ccl> (typep (application-native-menubar) 'foreign-standard-object)
ccl> (eq (application-native-menubar) (application-native-menubar))
NIL
ccl> (eql (application-native-menubar) (application-native-menubar))
ccl>