[Openmcl-devel] UCW with clozure cl

Colin Fallon colinf at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 13:56:23 PDT 2010

For anyone that may be interested, I posted a question on IRC and
someone pointed me at a repository with some fixes for later versions
of ccl. UCW then worked straight off. You can get this version of UCW
using the following command:

darcs get http://darcs.unknownlamer.org/ucw-core_clinton/

(the plan is to check these changes into the main ucw repository at
some point, so I suggest you try it first)

Cheers,
   Colin