[Openmcl-devel] INVOKE-RESTART bug

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Sun Jun 20 09:31:32 PDT 2010

On 19 Jun 2010, at 20:39, Stelian Ionescu wrote:

> I'd rather not start arguing about the interpretation of the standard,
> but think of what is the most useful choice of implementation.

I'm not sure what the argument is here, but I would certainly want it
to be the case that if the test function returns NIL then that restart
absolutely can not be invoked, by anything.  To my mind that's what
the test function is for: it's a way of programmatically saying that
although this restart is dynamically in scope, I don't want it to be
available.