[Openmcl-devel] Error When Changing Listener Background

Chris Van Dusen cavandusen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 05:26:55 PST 2010

Hi,

I am receiving the following error when trying to change the background color of the Listener via the Preferences:

> Error: Objective-C runtime exception:
>        *** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver initForReadingWithData:]: non-keyed archive cannot be decoded by NSKeyedUnarchiver
> While executing: (:INTERNAL GUI::|-[PreferencesWindowController defaultsDidChange:]|), in process Initial(0).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.
>   Type (:C <n>) to invoke one of the following restarts:
0. Return to break level 1.
1. #<RESTART ABORT-BREAK #x49C9FD>
2. Process the next event
1 >

This is on Mac OS 10.6, running darwinx86 trunk.

If there's any more info that you need, let me know.

Thanks,
Chris.