[Openmcl-devel] Common Music (CM) and Common Music Notation (CMN) on CCL?

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Mon May 3 17:49:22 PDT 2010

I am not sure which file that would be but it could ben this one:

http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/source/browse/trunk/XMLisp/sources/hacks/RMCL%20goodies/QuickTime-MIDI-Manager.lisp

This is an updated MIDI player for RMCL 5.2.1. It does NOT work for CCL

David has been using this one. There is even a small Brams song made my  David in the example section.

Alex

On May 3, 2010, at 3:13 PM, Harald Striepe wrote:

> Has anybody brought up CM or CMN on CCL? I am trying to use David Cope's Sorcerer in preparation for a workshop, and the sorcerer sources only include cm fasl files with some MAc extras for an outdated version of MCL/RMCL that will not load on my Snow Leopard.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Harald

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado