[Openmcl-devel] LUI graphics

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Tue May 25 13:18:37 PDT 2010

We added a few more explanations and examples here: http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/

This should help to get some Cocoa and OpenGL graphics started on Macs and PC

Also new, a NEHE directory. Here is an example: http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/source/browse/trunk/XMLisp/sources/XLUI/examples/NEHE%20Tutorials/Waving%20Flag%20Lesson%2011.lisp

If anybody has more NeHe OpenGL stuff feel free to send.

Feedback is appreciated,  Alex