[Openmcl-devel] Looking for RDF support in CCL

Lou Vanek lou.vanek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:16:14 PST 2010

I don't use wilbur but I tried compiling it on both sbcl 1.37 and ccl
trunk.  It doesn't compile on ccl because wilbur doesn't use a threads
library like bordeau-threads and it's thread-locking code is out of
date for ccl, but it did compile for me on sbcl / debian lenny because
wilbur has thread-locking code specific to sbcl.
HTH, Lou