[Openmcl-devel] CCL Self destructing with error: "Untitled" already exists

Gail Zacharias gz at clozure.com
Wed Oct 27 06:09:29 PDT 2010

FWIW, this sort of thing ("Untitled" already exists) used to happen to
me a lot a few years ago, although I'd never seen it happen right out
of the gate.  When it used to happen, it was because an error was
occurring at certain points in the hemlock window creation process,
leaving an inconsistent state.  I don't remember whether we ever
tracked down what the error was, or just made the creation process
more robust, but we got it to stop happening.