[Openmcl-devel] ASDF peculiar featurosity

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Thu Sep 16 07:27:15 PDT 2010

This may be something I am doing wrong when building CCL.  I'm on the trunk and I rebuild CCL with (a script which does):

	(ccl:rebuild-ccl :full t :allow-constant-redefinition t
			 :allow-other-keys t)

Then

	(require :cocoa-application)

to make the GUI environment (for a mac running Snow Leopard).

For the command-line version (ccl):
- ASDF is not initially loaded
- (require :asdf) works, and :asdf is then on *features*

For the GUI environment
- ASDF seems to be loaded (it's in *modules*, the package is there &c)
- :asdf is *not* in *features*

The only thing I can think of that would cause this is if ASDF was being loaded when *features* was rebound?

--tim