[Openmcl-devel] recent x86 FPU benchmarks

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:46:55 PDT 2011

Hi Brandon,

On Apr 10, 2011, at 9:19 PM, Brandon Van Every wrote:

> It would be substantially easier to kick the 2004 benchmarks into
> shape, and I say that as someone who doesn't particularly know CL.

I ran these benchmarks (http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/HowFastAreWe) a few years ago on my old iMac.  I don't know if these numbers are what you are looking for, but they should be easy to build/run on a current Clozure build, and will at least give you an idea of how CCL stacks up against other Lisp implementations.

-Brent