[Openmcl-devel] BUG: incorrect return from SBIT (ARM32)

Eric Marsden eric.marsden at free.fr
Thu Dec 8 08:47:57 PST 2011

>>>>> "gb" == Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> writes:

  gb> Thanks.  I think that you reported this (or something very similar) about 10
  gb> days ago, and it was supposed to have been (and seems to have been) fixed
  gb> in r15097.

  OK, thanks, but I am still seeing errors with SBIT in current trunk (I
  assumed that the root cause was the same ...).

Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.8-dev-r15116M-trunk  (LinuxARM32)!
? (lambda (a) (declare (type (simple-bit-vector 4) a)) (sbit a 2))
#<Anonymous Function #x545E6C56>
? (funcall * #*1001)
1

--