[Openmcl-devel] A bug and a quick fix

CRLF0710 crlf0710 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 07:01:21 UTC 2011

OK. I'm here to provide more information...

According to some debugging, i'm found that first such exception
raised at  lazarus() in pmcl-kernel.c 。

  TCR *tcr = get_tcr(false);
  if (tcr) {
    /* Some threads may be dying; no threads should be created. */

    tcr->vs_area->active = tcr->vs_area->high - node_size;
It seems that vs_area is NULL at this point.(Not pretty sure, because
the process itself  was soon killed by the system in the same time the
debugger window showed) I know nothing about what lazarus() does but
that's where the first exception raised. Any clue how to fix  this?

Wir müssen wissen; wir werden wissen!