[Openmcl-devel] problems with error handling in standalone executables

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Tue Feb 8 12:23:13 PST 2011

Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> wrote:

> Error handling in and of itself seems to work fine, but there seems to
> be some confusion over what thread owns the right to read from the
> input side of *TERMINAL-IO*.
>
> That seems to be fixed in the trunk and the fix should make it into
> the 1.6 release in a few days. (I suppose that it's possible that
> people have standalone applications that work around the problem in
> their own ways, but that doesn't seem likely.) We generally don't try
> to maintain older releases, and at this point 1.5 is an older release.

  Oh, so I did an update just before sending the report, but I didn't
realize I wasn't on the trunk. Sorry about that. I'll check again
tomorrow after switching svn to the trunk.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com