[Openmcl-devel] question about symbol completion in Clozure.app

Joshua Moody morethan50eggs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:44:38 UTC 2011

On Feb 11, 2011, at 1:51 PM, R. Matthew Emerson wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Joshua Moody wrote:
>> First off, kudos on the application.
>> I was an MCL user and I am pleased with the interface.  Backtrace! Hurray!
>> I stopped using OpenMCL after Apple switched to the Intel processor, but now I would like to switch back.
>> Does the Clozure.app do/support symbol completion?  I recall in MCL, completion was done with control-tab (but that might have been part of our local setup).
>> Thanks and good job,
> Try Meta-/ (that is, Option-/).

I haven't looked into this at all so feel free to ignore it if this is covered in the documentation - is there a way to rebind this something else (like ctrl-tab)?

Joshua Moody

email: joshuajmoody at me.com

iChat:  morethan50eggs at me.com
Skype:  morethan50eggs

landline:  +1.707.877.3555  -
mobile:    +1.707.235.3138  - (often out of range)
text:      +1.707.235.3138  - (often in range)
voicemail: +1.802.659.0087  - (permanent voicemail)