[Openmcl-devel] suggestions for clozure editor

Mark Klein m_klein at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 9 14:38:38 PST 2011

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Does SLIME have a Mac compatibility
mode in terms of key bindings? I like the Clozure IDE, it's simple and
familiar, and I'd rather not have to learn a whole new editor (I never
was a serious emacs user, so it's not a native idiom for me).

	Mark

Mark Klein
Principal Research Scientist
MIT Center for Collective Intelligence