[Openmcl-devel] 1.7 prerelease available for testing

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Fri Jul 15 10:17:53 PDT 2011

In case you haven't already heard, a prerelease version of Clozure CL 1.7 is now available for testing.

Please see the draft release notes at http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/ReleaseNotes/1.7 for more information, including instructions on how to use Subversion to download a copy.

We would appreciate any bug reports or comments about the prerelease version. The best way to do that is via http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/. After you register, click on the "New Ticket" link in the navigation bar near the top of the page. The registration requirement is regrettable, but we get overwhelmed by spammers without it.

After a period of testing and bug fixing, we will build updated binaries and make the 1.7 release official.

Please remember that this is a prerelease. We hope you will test your software with it and report any problems you find. But please don't use it to build software that you will distribute to unsuspecting users.

Thank you for helping to make Clozure CL better.