[Openmcl-devel] How can I contribute code to CCL ?

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Jul 20 13:34:41 PDT 2011

Yes.

The basic way to get SVN write permission is to ask for it.  We haven't
asked anyone to pass any kind of test (those of us who apparently can't
multiply a couple of fixnums together might have difficulty with that)
and people seem able to exercise common sense.

Someone (likely me) will get in touch with you in a separate message
with details.