[Openmcl-devel] upcoming 1.7 release

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Thu Jun 2 10:40:39 PDT 2011

The time for a Clozure CL 1.7 release is coming up soon.

We try to do releases about every six months.  The 1.6
release came out in December 2010, so we're looking to
make a 1.7 release in early July 2011.

The 1.7 release will probably look a lot like the current
trunk, so if you feel like testing your code with the trunk
lisp and reporting any problems, that would help the 1.7
release.

If there are open Trac tickets that you'd like to see
addressed for 1.7, please leave a comment on them noting that.
Now would also be a good time to make tickets for other
things (bugs/features/etc.) you'd like to see get into 1.7.