[Openmcl-devel] [info-mcl] Fwd: Intel native MCL

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 09:52:48 PDT 2011

On Jun 6, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Ron Garret wrote:

> FRED fans might like this patch too:

Right - The ClozureCL IDE is not perfect, but it is quite usable. The little annoyances that once made it difficult to work with are long gone. For example, my mail archives and the versions of my personal customize-hemlock.lisp indicate that I've been using Ron's fixes (which he's kindly just posted to this list again) since February of 2010.

I guess it pays to subscribe to both info-mcl and openmcl-devel if you're going to be using the ClozureCL IDE.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com