[Openmcl-devel] Command line argument behavior

Xiaofeng Yang n.akr.akiiya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:10:37 PDT 2011

I also patch it to solve this problem by myself several months ago. I added
the compilation macros to disable parsing the ccl's arguments, so that I can
get another kernel which not to parse the ccl's arguments. Then I add a new
optional argument to save-application, so that I can indicate which kernel
to append to the image.

     Best regards,
Ṇakṛakīya Yang, 杨晓峰