[Openmcl-devel] *initial-process* and *current-process*

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at open-axiom.net
Wed Jun 22 18:47:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have an application where when I use ccl:save-application,
CCL  apparently saves the "old image" (not what I want), that is the image
as it was before I LOAD some fasls instead of the "current image" that contains
the loaded fasls.  I started seeing that behavior only with "recent"
versions of CCL --
that is anything but recent CCL from trunk works fine.
That led me to wonder the difference between *INITIAL-PROCESS* and
*CURRENT-PROCESS*.  Thanks,

-- Gaby