[Openmcl-devel] *initial-process* and *current-process*

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Fri Jun 24 03:19:56 PDT 2011

I am using the trunk and update from SVN a few times a week and rebuild, on x86-64 (on OSX).  I have had build failures but they're very uncommon (I'd not be using the trunk if they were common): I can't remember when the last one was, so it was probably months ago.  I don't generally bother building a 32-bit image as well, but I've just done so and it was fine.

--tim