[Openmcl-devel] Defining new objective C types

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Wed Mar 9 14:58:33 PST 2011

Thank you very much for your very detailed and insightful response.  All of the details about foreign types was something I had always been curious about, so even though it was not the cause of my problem this time, I am very thankful to have that information.  Also, your "shorter version" did in fact describe my problem (once I put the timer in the main thread everything worked fine).  Thanks a lot!

--Mike