[Openmcl-devel] llvm backend

Jason E. Aten j.e.aten at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:50:13 PDT 2011

Well said. Now that I understand the tradeoffs better, I do see your point.
Native threading and garbage collection--they are twin virtues I really
don't want to give up; it's quite an achievement to get them together to
begin with.

The most I know about GC plans/concurrent collection support in LLVM is on
this page.
http://llvm.org/docs/GarbageCollection.html#collector-algos

Jason