[Openmcl-devel] relaunching CCL IDE on Windows problems

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Fri Nov 18 16:45:22 PST 2011

Matthew,

Your initial advice worked wonderfully and I was able to get a list of currently active process IDS, thanks again!

I now need a function that takes a pid and returns the name of the main executable module of this process.  It seems I need to make a call to GetModuleBaseName or seemingly even better GetProcessImageFileName or QueryFullProcessImageName.  Sadly it seems that even external-call does not find these functions and returns an error like this:

Error: Can't resolve foreign symbol "GetModuleBaseName"

Or if we call #_GetModuleBaseName I get an error like:

Error: Foreign function not found: WIN32::|GetModuleFileNameEx|

If external-call does not find it does this mean: A) the function really does not exist B) I had some kind of problem with the parameters I passed C) Something else?   I tried playing with the parameters for quite some time so I am guessing it is not B.

Thanks again for all your help!

--Mike