[Openmcl-devel] Clozuer 1.7 on Nokia N900

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Nov 30 05:42:49 PST 2011

um, the CCL manual ?  Section 3.5.1 specifically, and Section 3.3 to
make sure that you have all of the necessary tools installed ?

That assumes that you can do:

$ cd ccl/lisp-kernel/linuxarm
$ make

which should compile a bunch of C files and assemble some .s files
(after preprocessing them with 'm4') and link the result into ccl/armcl.

If you can only run 'make' and the C compiler/assembler from inside
a chrooted environment, you'd have to do whatever you need to do
to make the CCL directory visible from inside that environment.  I
don't know off the top of my head what that is; things may or may
not be set up so that you can see the CCL directory from inside
the chroot.  In the worst case, you could do:

1) enter the Debian/Ubuntu chroot
2) install CCL there : "svn co ..."
3) cd ccl/lisp-kernel/linuxarm; make
4) exit the chroot
5) cp /wherever/chroot/is/ccl/armcl /wherever/ccl/is/ccl/

This is getting off-topic, I'm afraid ...