[Openmcl-devel] ClozureCL on iPhone

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Mon Oct 31 08:39:41 PDT 2011

Hi Alex -

I'll see if I can dig up some old e-mail from Gary about this.  There are a lot of details, and "some technical explanation" is likely to require a good amount of time to produce.

As far as Macintosh CCL apps and the Mac App Store: we believe that there shouldn't be a problem with that.  No one has shipped a CCL Macintosh app through the Mac App Store yet, but we don't know of anything that would prevent it.