[Openmcl-devel] indent3, and fonts

Joakim Sandgren joakim at joakimsandgren.com
Wed Apr 4 02:12:10 PDT 2012

Hi,
1.
So you can have indent and indent form bound to tab.
but not indent region.

it seems to me that indent region annulate indent form and indent.
but since indent region can be used as indent form it can replace indent form.
but the indent "one line" does not work...

why can you have 2 commands bound to tab but not three?

2.
My indent aligning problem in a previous mail was due to my font use : trebuchet.
It is obviously only monospace fonts that give a correct indentation in clozure.
I wasn't aware of that since all types of fonts indent correctly in mcl...
How can this difference be?

Sincerely,

Joakim