[Openmcl-devel] Clozure/Lisp newbie question

Gerry Weaver gerryw at compvia.com
Wed Apr 11 22:54:42 PDT 2012

Hello All,

Sorry for the delay. I got distracted by work. I just wanted to say thanks for your responses. I was really hoping that things would be reasonably portable. I would seem if one is careful, it's possible to write the bulk of an application with the Mac IDE and then do some minor tweaking for the other platforms if necessary.

Thanks Again,
-G