[Openmcl-devel] Modal dialog problems with CCL 1.9 32/64 on Mountain Lion

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Mon Aug 27 15:16:45 PDT 2012

When we did this testing we checked out from the trunk with a call to:

svn co http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/darwinx86/ccl

I must have done something wrong when I built the 32 bit version because this is where the revision number came from in Alex's post.

The 64 bit version exhibited the same behavior and reported to be version 1.9-dev-r15450M-trunk which seems to be the newest changeset on the clozure trac.

So this problem does seem to exist int he newest version of CCL.

Sorry for the confusion.

--Mike