[Openmcl-devel] ccl64 freebsd64 hunchentoot segfault

Antony lisp.linux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:14:56 UTC 2012

I have been developing CL with CCL under Linux.
 From the point of intereacting with stuff outside CL, I basically use
cl-postgres for db and hunchentoot (and required dependencies) for https.
Things seem to work fine in this world.

I wanted to try out FreeBSD (cause I am a bit worried about going to
production with Linux as my only choice)
It works, but under testing (that's a bit loaded) it segfaults
(basically in the context of a serving a https request)
All I get in the repl is
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

System info is
uname -a
FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #0: Tue Jan  3 07:46:30 UTC 2012
root at farrell.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.7-r15199M  (FreebsdX8664)

It's hard to give version info for all the libs, but I had recently
(less than two months) updated most of them
The code is identical (since it's a shred folder) across my Linux and bsd.
Both Linux and bsd are actually under VirtualBox inside a Win 7.
Everything is 64bit. bsd is assigned one cpu (not sure if any of this

Do others use this combo successfully?
Are there any known issues?