[Openmcl-devel] Downoload for older libc?

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Fri Jan 20 19:47:32 UTC 2012

It seems that current Closure CL kernel in svn is linked
to glibc-2.11 (at least the 64-bit linux version).  On my
main work machine I have glibc-2.8 and downloaded kernel
does not work.  Trying re-build using older version fails

Could you provide kernel linked to older glibc?  Or there
is some easy way to compile starting from older Closure CL

BTW: I keep chroot with glibc-2.3 which I use to create
binaries for distribution (to avoid problems with binaries
needing newer glibc than available on the system).  It
would be nice to have current Closure CL there...

                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl