[Openmcl-devel] Debian packaging for CCL

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Mon Jul 16 15:03:20 PDT 2012

On Jul 16, 2012, at 11:11 AM, Faheem Mitha wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 22:43:53 -0400, R. Matthew Emerson <rme at clozure.com> wrote:
>
>> Regarding source code, I believe that many programmers find it
>> helpful to have the source code of the lisp implementation around,
>> too.  This way, you can M-. right into the source code of
>> with-open-file (or whatever).
>
> Can someone tell me which files in the CCL source repository are
> considered to be source code? I want a comprehensive list, which I can
> use to construct a ccl-source package. Thanks.

svn export http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/source

will get you the complete sources for trunk CCL.  This won't include
the interface databases or bootstrapping binaries needed to compile
the sources.

You'd use a similar path for the release branch:

svn export http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/release/1.8/source

The source directory takes up about 29 megabytes of space, and this
includes some sub-directories that might not be not that useful
for Linux (e.g., cocoa-ide).