[Openmcl-devel] New App from Clozure

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Wed Mar 7 07:13:20 PST 2012

On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Andrew Shalit wrote:

> Hi CCL Users -
>
> I'm happy to announce that our first app written in Clozure CL has just been released in the Macintosh App Store.
>
> Picture Window is a simple but elegant slideshow viewer.  It displays pictures in resizable floating windows that stay in view while you're using other Macintosh apps.
>
> Picture Window was written by our very own Matthew Emerson, and it runs on OS X Snow Leopard and Lion.
>
> If you'd like to support Clozure and Lisp-based apps in a small way, you can purchase a copy in the Mac App Store.
> It's only $4.99.  You can find it here:
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/picture-window/id507262984?mt=12
>
> Thanks for your support,
>

> Andrew

NICE!

Way to go. Matthew, could you post some kind of experience report to the list sharing your adventures?

Alex

ps: little problem. This link does not work

Picture Window Support

http://clozure.com/support.html

Not Found

The requested URL /support.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at clozure.com Port 80

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department