[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL in the cloud

Mike Travers mt at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 12 11:48:29 PDT 2012

I announced this on comp.lang.lisp, but in case anyone here doesn't read
that -- this hack uses OpenMCL, running merrily on Heroku/EC2:

Deploying Lisp-based web applications has always been a bit of a pain.
 Well, it just got considerably easier -- I've put together a Heroku
buildpack for Common Lisp.  Thanks to Heroku, and QuickLisp, and a few of
the other great tools out there, you can have a Lisp web server up and
running in about five minutes.

Get started here:
https://github.com/mtravers/heroku-cl-example

Feedback welcome, by email or in the Github issue tracker.
Mike Travers