[Openmcl-devel] 1.8 prerelease

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Mon Mar 12 16:41:00 PDT 2012

On Mar 12, 2012, at 11:25 AM, Gary Byers wrote:

> I confess that that's about as far as I've gotten with this, in some
> large part because I personally find Lion extremely unpleasant to use.
> I've tried to get over that by noting that Lion simply is what it is,
> but the fact that it's such a big steaming pile of what it is doesn't
> seem to help much.

I am with you on this one. Not a huge fan. I have not even installed it on my MacBook. With Mountain Lion around the corner things may turn even worse, i.e., the Mac/OS X will get even more iPadified. Still, what can we do other than working around some of these issues? There is some good stuff in Lion including a more organized way to deal with full screen applications.

Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department