[Openmcl-devel] ccl:run-program documentation

Wade Humeniuk wade.humeniuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:34:12 PDT 2012

I was writing a program that creates child processes and I wanted to set the specific values for the environment variables for the child.  The CCL docs did not mention anyway of doing that so I went to edit the ccl source to add the capability, and lo and behold there is a way of doing it.  There is a undocumented keyword document :env to pass an alist for environment bindings.

Can someone sign me up for write access to subversion so I can update the docs?  I read http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/WriteAccess, so I am asking.

*** BTW there is one other undocumented keyword arg :silently-ignore-catastrophic-failures

Wade