[Openmcl-devel] AgentCubes: a 3D Game Design tool based on CCL

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Wed May 2 20:56:01 PDT 2012

I got some comments people would like to watch the videos but can't in places such as China. Interesting, I did not know. Probably could mirror them on Vimeo (if that works in China).

Meanwhile, here is a link to a draft of a paper capturing some of the materials in the video:

http://scalablegamedesign.cs.colorado.edu/gamewiki/images/e/ed/AgentCubesEdMedia2012.pdf

best,  Alex

On May 2, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Andrew Shalit wrote:

> Wow, Alex, this is fantastic.  Congratulations.

Thank you.

> Now, how do I get a copy to try out with my son?

download here: http://www.agentsheets.com/agentcubes/download/

The Lite version is free. He can start creating 3D following these videos: http://www.agentsheets.com/agentcubes/videos/

If he likes it let me know. I'd be happy to sponsor a full version for you son.

best,  Alex