[Openmcl-devel] Control-C or SIGINT

Andreas Thiele andreas at atp-media.de
Tue May 15 04:45:21 PDT 2012

Possibly a silly question:

I wrote a tiny linux console application (tool). This tool processes a file,
creates output and waits until the file further grows to present more output
(I use my program fwflt in a pipe: tail -f /var/log/xx | fwflt -c).

I'd like to simply break the program using control-c at the console prompt.
This works fine when my program waits for the file to grow - but - when I
hit control-c during an output/processing phase, everything gets messed up.
A break listener loop is created and terminal input to the repl seems to be
(non sensibly) fed from my programs terminal output.

Is there a way out of this problem?

I used save-application with :error-handler :quit-quietly

Hints are appreciated :)

Best Regards Andreas