[Openmcl-devel] CCL on Windows

Bill St. Clair wws at clozure.com
Mon Oct 1 11:30:37 PDT 2012

http://www.sliksvn.com/en/download is a workable command-line
Subversion client for Windows. Cygwin also has one you can install,
for its nice Bash shell. I do Windows development, when I have to,
with Slime in http://ntemacs.sourceforge.net/

Windows DOES have a DOS shell. Reachable by typing "command" in the
search box in the Windows menu, or by m-x shell in Emacs. A quick
google search revealed:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/32-bit-and-64-bit-Windows-frequently-asked-questions
. "systeminfo" will tell you from a DOS prompt.

-Bill