[Openmcl-devel] Linking StoreKit.framework from CCL and in-app purchases

Shannon Spires svs at bearlanding.com
Thu Apr 18 10:07:45 PDT 2013

Paul Krueger wrote-

> All my new code will require CCL 1.9 and OSX 10.7 (Lion) or better.

Is there any chance you could conditionalize the Lion-specific features such that the code would still compile to a Snow Leopard target? I don't know how many of us there are, but I for one prefer to stick with Snow Leopard for the foreseeable future, and wouldn't mind giving up the Lion-specific GUI features.

-Shannon