[Openmcl-devel] package local nicknames for ccl

Jason Aeschliman j.aeschliman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:43:47 PST 2013

Hello, I seem to be having issues with personal account today,
so sorry if this is a duplicate message.

Nikodemus Siivola has added support for package-local nicknames to SBCL in
the commit linked below.

http://sbcl.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=sbcl/sbcl.git;a=commit;h=b0b221088b889b6d3ae67e551b93fe1a6cfec878

Would you guys (specifically Mr. Byers) be open to including similar
functionality in CCL? I've done a little messing around with adding this
kind of thing to my local copies of CCL in the past, and I'd be happy to
contribute a patch in the coming weeks, provided it's the kind of thing you
guys think is worth supporting.

Cheers,

Jason